Due to the insidious virus which has affected the whole world, we needed to take certain safety measures – for the time being, we have to use virtual meeting platforms instead of having the usual face-to-face meetings. However, this also has some positive aspects, our meetings are now more frequent (every Saturday at 18:00) and more accessible (e.g. from the comfort of one’s home or from abroad).
What do you need for such meetings?
- a tablet, smartphone or a computer with a camera and a microphone
- a reliable connection of used device to the Internet
- an invitation with a link to the virtual room
We use Google Meet to connect. You are welcome to turn on both audio (microphone) and video (camera). Chat is also available during our meetings. In the interest of the security of all of us, the same rules as for our standard meetings apply to the virtual ones, these include:
- Our meetings are open especially to non-heterosexual Christians of different denominations, in different life situations, in different phases of coming out, with mutual respect and without prejudice.
- What is said at a meeting remains at the meeting.
- All participants are expected to be fairly discrete, not for the sake of a ”secret society”, but to create a secure space of trust, acceptance, freedom and openness.
- As everything takes place in maximum freedom, you can freely leave the meeting anytime you dislike it or don’t feel good.
- You have the right not to say anything the whole time or hide your real name if you prefer so.
- To protect the anonymity and security of all participants, we do not record the video or audio at our meetings.
If you connect via a smartphone or tablet and you don’t have the Google Meet app installed, clicking the link in the invitation will take you to the Play Store, where you can download and install the app for free. You’ll then be automatically connected to a virtual room, where you can choose which Google Account to connect to and wait for us to let you in.
If you connect via a desktop computer or laptop, after clicking on the link you will be automatically redirected to the virtual room, you do not need to install anything. You will be signed in with your default Google Account. If you want to connect incognito, you must switch to incognito mode in your web browser, then enter your nickname and wait for us to let you in.
Still not receiving our monthly newsletter with invitation links?
Write to us, briefly introduce yourself and describe your motivation and expectations from the meeting. Subsequently, we will include you in the list of recipients, to whom we regularly send a monthly newsletter with planned events for the following month, together with invitations to meetings. We send them at the beginning of each month.